We gratefully acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172106, 21074054), the National Science Fund for Talent Training in Basic Science (No. J1103310), the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB923303), and the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20120091110010) for their financial support.
Construction of Enantiomerically Enriched Diazo Compounds Using Diazo Esters as Nucleophiles: Chiral Lewis Base Catalysis†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6288–6292, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Mao, H., Lin, A., Shi, Y., Mao, Z., Zhu, X., Li, W., Hu, H., Cheng, Y. and Zhu, C. (2013), Construction of Enantiomerically Enriched Diazo Compounds Using Diazo Esters as Nucleophiles: Chiral Lewis Base Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6288–6292. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301509
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172106, 21074054
- National Science Fund for Talent Training in Basic Science. Grant Number: J1103310
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB923303
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120091110010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!