These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bacterial Growth and Adaptation in Microdroplet Chemostats†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8908–8911, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Jakiela, S., Kaminski, T. S., Cybulski, O., Weibel, D. B. and Garstecki, P. (2013), Bacterial Growth and Adaptation in Microdroplet Chemostats. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8908–8911. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301524
This project was co-financed by the EU European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Programme Innovative Economy NanoFun POIG.02.02.00-00-025/09 (to P.G.) and the European Research Council Starting Grant 279647 (to P.G.). Financial support from the Foundation for Polish Science through TEAM (to P.G.) and START programmes (to T.S.K.) is also acknowledged. We also acknowledge support from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (fellowship to D.B.W.) and NIH grant 1DP2OD008735-01 (to D.B.W.). We thank Dr. Szymon Kaczanowski for helpful discussions.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- EU European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: POIG.02.02.00-00-025/09
- European Research Council Starting Grant. Grant Number: 279647
- Foundation for Polish Science
- START programmes
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: 1DP2OD008735-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!