We acknowledge financial support from the Danish Ministry for Science, Technology and Innovation, the Danish Research Councils, the Danish National Research Foundation, The Carlsberg Foundation, the Villum Kahn Rasmussen Foundation, the ERC (through an advanced grant (FB)), The National Natural Science Foundation of China (21103128), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-09-0607), the Shanghai Pujiang Program (11PJ1409700), the Shanghai “Shu Guang” Project (11SG25), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. STM=scanning tunneling microscopy.
Identification of Molecular-Adsorption Geometries and Intermolecular Hydrogen-Bonding Configurations by In Situ STM Manipulation†
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7442–7445, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, W., Kong, H., Zhang, C., Sun, Q., Gersen, H., Dong, L., Tan, Q., Lægsgaard, E. and Besenbacher, F. (2013), Identification of Molecular-Adsorption Geometries and Intermolecular Hydrogen-Bonding Configurations by In Situ STM Manipulation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7442–7445. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301580
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- Danish Ministry for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Danish Research Councils
- Danish National Research Foundation
- The Carlsberg Foundation
- Villum Kahn Rasmussen Foundation
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21103128
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0607
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 11PJ1409700
- Shanghai “Shu Guang” Project. Grant Number: 11SG25
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.