We thank Dr. Akihiro Ishiwata for his valuable advice as wells as Akemi Takahashi and Satoko Shirahata for their technical assistance. We are also grateful to Dr. Yoshio Sakaguchi and his staff of the Materials Characterization Team in RIKEN Advanced Support Division for elemental analyses.
Top-Down Chemoenzymatic Approach to a High-Mannose-Type Glycan Library: Synthesis of a Common Precursor and Its Enzymatic Trimming†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7426–7431, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Koizumi, A., Matsuo, I., Takatani, M., Seko, A., Hachisu, M., Takeda, Y. and Ito, Y. (2013), Top-Down Chemoenzymatic Approach to a High-Mannose-Type Glycan Library: Synthesis of a Common Precursor and Its Enzymatic Trimming . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7426–7431. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301613
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!