Designing Smart Particles for the Assembly of Complex Macroscopic Structures†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7805–7808, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Garcia-Tunon, E., Barg, S., Bell, R., Weaver, J. V. M., Walter, C., Goyos, L. and Saiz, E. (2013), Designing Smart Particles for the Assembly of Complex Macroscopic Structures . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7805–7808. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301636
The authors would like to thank the EPSRC Science and Innovation grant Building New Capability in Structural Ceramics (EP/F033605/1), the European Commission (FP7-Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship and International Reintegration Grants), the Pedro Barrie de la Maza Foundation, and the National Institute of Health (NIH, Grant No. 1 R01 DE015633) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/F033605/1
- European Commission
- Pedro Barrie de la Maza Foundation
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 1 R01 DE015633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!