We thank the NSF (CHE-0555425) for support of this research. REMB was supported in part through Charles Bradsher and Joe Taylor Adams Fellowships (Duke University) and T.J.B. was supported in part through a C. R. Hauser fellowship (Duke University).
Direct Observation of a Cationic Gold(I)–Bicyclo[3.2.0]hept-1(7)-ene Complex Generated in the Cycloisomerization of a 7-Phenyl-1,6-enyne†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6259–6261, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Brooner, R. E. M., Brown, T. J. and Widenhoefer, R. A. (2013), Direct Observation of a Cationic Gold(I)–Bicyclo[3.2.0]hept-1(7)-ene Complex Generated in the Cycloisomerization of a 7-Phenyl-1,6-enyne. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6259–6261. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301640
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0555425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!