These authors contributed equally to this work.
Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9187–9191, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Hong, S., Kim, J., Na, Y. S., Park, J., Kim, S., Singha, K., Im, G.-I., Han, D.-K., Kim, W. J. and Lee, H. (2013), Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9187–9191. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301646
This work was supported by the NRF of S. Korea: Pioneer (2011-0001800, H.L.), Future-based Technology Development Programs (2009-0092222, H.L.), National Junior Research Fellowship (2012H1A8002613, S.H.), and the Institute for Basic Science (IBS) (W.J.K.). This work is also supported by the Ministry of Health & Welfare (A120170, H.L.).
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- NRF of S. Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0001800, 2009-0092222, 2012H1A8002613
- Institute for Basic Science
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A120170