These authors contributed equally to this work.
Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9187–9191, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Hong, S., Kim, J., Na, Y. S., Park, J., Kim, S., Singha, K., Im, G.-I., Han, D.-K., Kim, W. J. and Lee, H. (2013), Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9187–9191. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301646
This work was supported by the NRF of S. Korea: Pioneer (2011-0001800, H.L.), Future-based Technology Development Programs (2009-0092222, H.L.), National Junior Research Fellowship (2012H1A8002613, S.H.), and the Institute for Basic Science (IBS) (W.J.K.). This work is also supported by the Ministry of Health & Welfare (A120170, H.L.).
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- NRF of S. Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0001800, 2009-0092222, 2012H1A8002613
- Institute for Basic Science
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A120170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!