This research has been performed within the framework of the CatchBio program. The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Smart Mix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
Catalytic Regioselective Oxidation of Glycosides†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7809–7812, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Jäger, M., Hartmann, M., de Vries, J. G. and Minnaard, A. J. (2013), Catalytic Regioselective Oxidation of Glycosides . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7809–7812. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301662
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!