This work was supported by JSPS KAKENHI Grant Numbers 23111706, 22104007, 20111007, 24000009.
Highly Conductive [3×n] Gold-Ion Clusters Enclosed within Self-Assembled Cages†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6202–6205, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Kiguchi, M., Inatomi, J., Takahashi, Y., Tanaka, R., Osuga, T., Murase, T., Fujita, M., Tada, T. and Watanabe, S. (2013), Highly Conductive [3×n] Gold-Ion Clusters Enclosed within Self-Assembled Cages. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6202–6205. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301665
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 23111706, 22104007, 20111007, 24000009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!