We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the SFB 749 and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for financial support. We also thank BASF SE (Ludwigshafen), W. C. Heraeus GmbH (Hanau), and Rockwood Lithium GmbH (Frankfurt) for the generous gift of chemicals.
Regioselective Metalations of Pyrimidines and Pyrazines by Using Frustrated Lewis Pairs of BF3⋅OEt2 and Hindered Magnesium– and Zinc–Amide Bases†
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 26, pages 6776–6780, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Groll, K., Manolikakes, S. M., du Jourdin, X. M., Jaric, M., Bredihhin, A., Karaghiosoff, K., Carell, T. and Knochel, P. (2013), Regioselective Metalations of Pyrimidines and Pyrazines by Using Frustrated Lewis Pairs of BF3⋅OEt2 and Hindered Magnesium– and Zinc–Amide Bases . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6776–6780. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301694
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. Grant Number: SFB 749
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!