We thank NIGMS (GM80442) for generous support and Roche and Amgen for unrestricted support. We thank Johnson Matthey for a generous loan of Rh salts.
A Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Polysubstituted Piperidines Using a Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Employing a Cleavable Tether†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5368–5371, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Martin, T. J. and Rovis, T. (2013), A Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Polysubstituted Piperidines Using a Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Employing a Cleavable Tether . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5368–5371. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301741
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- NIGMS. Grant Number: GM80442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!