This work is financially supported by grants of the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833201, 2012CB722602), grants of Shenzhen special funds for the development of biomedicine (JC201104210111A, JC201104210112A), Shenzhen innovation funds (GJHZ20120614144733420), and the Shenzhen Peacock Program (KQTD201103).
General and Efficient Synthesis of Indoles through Triazene-Directed C–H Annulation†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5795–5798, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Sun, H., Fang, Y. and Huang, Y. (2013), General and Efficient Synthesis of Indoles through Triazene-Directed C–H Annulation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5795–5798. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301742
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB833201, 2012CB722602, JC201104210111A, JC201104210112A
- Shenzhen. Grant Number: GJHZ20120614144733420
- Shenzhen Peacock Program. Grant Number: KQTD201103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!