This work was supported by the Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP) located in Sogang University funded by MSIP through the National Research Foundation of Korea (grant number 2012M1A2A2671784 and grant number 2012R1A2A3A01009806). We thank Yonsei-Carl Zeiss Advanced Imaging Center for LSCM measurements, KBSI (Daejeon) for Focused Ion Beam (FIB) cutting, and Jiyun Lee for the help in drawing Figures 1 and 2.
Gel-Free Secondary Growth of Uniformly Oriented Silica MFI Zeolite Films and Application for Xylene Separation†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8693–8698, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Pham, T. C. T., Nguyen, T. H. and Yoon, K. B. (2013), Gel-Free Secondary Growth of Uniformly Oriented Silica MFI Zeolite Films and Application for Xylene Separation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8693–8698. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301766
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2012M1A2A2671784, 2012R1A2A3A01009806
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!