These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Efficient Approach to the Securinega Alkaloids Empowered by Cooperative N-Heterocyclic Carbene/Lewis Acid Catalysis†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5789–5794, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
ElSohly, A. M., Wespe, D. A., Poore, T. J. and Snyder, S. A. (2013), An Efficient Approach to the Securinega Alkaloids Empowered by Cooperative N-Heterocyclic Carbene/Lewis Acid Catalysis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5789–5794. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301849
We thank the NSF (CHE-0619638) for an X-ray diffractometer and Prof. Gerard Parkin and Aaron Sattler for performing our crystallographic analysis. Financial support was provided by Columbia University, the NSF (Predoctoral Fellowship to A.M.E.), and the Swiss Benevolent Society of New York (Predoctoral Fellowship to D.A.W.). S.A.S. is a Fellow of the Sloan Foundation and a Cottrell Scholar of the Research Corporation for Science Advancement.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0619638
- Columbia University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!