These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protein Folding Studied by Dissolution Dynamic Nuclear Polarization†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9192–9195, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H.-Y., Ragavan, M. and Hilty, C. (2013), Protein Folding Studied by Dissolution Dynamic Nuclear Polarization . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9192–9195. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301851
Financial support from the National Science Foundation (Grants CHE-0846402 and CHE-0840464), the Welch Foundation (Grant A-1658), and Texas A&M University is acknowledged. We thank Prof. Dr. Mikael Oliveberg, Stockholm University for providing the plasmid containing the gene for L23, and Prof. Dr. François Gabbaï for use of the fluorimeter.
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0846402, CHE-0840464
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1658
- Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!