These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protein Folding Studied by Dissolution Dynamic Nuclear Polarization†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9192–9195, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H.-Y., Ragavan, M. and Hilty, C. (2013), Protein Folding Studied by Dissolution Dynamic Nuclear Polarization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9192–9195. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301851
Financial support from the National Science Foundation (Grants CHE-0846402 and CHE-0840464), the Welch Foundation (Grant A-1658), and Texas A&M University is acknowledged. We thank Prof. Dr. Mikael Oliveberg, Stockholm University for providing the plasmid containing the gene for L23, and Prof. Dr. François Gabbaï for use of the fluorimeter.
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0846402, CHE-0840464
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1658
- Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!