We acknowledge generous financial support from the WWU Münster, the DFG (SFB 749), and the ETH Zürich (ETH Independent Investigator Research Award to R.G.).
Noncovalent Interactions in Organocatalysis: Modulating Conformational Diversity and Reactivity in the MacMillan Catalyst†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 7967–7971, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Holland, M. C., Paul, S., Schweizer, W. B., Bergander, K., Mück-Lichtenfeld, C., Lakhdar, S., Mayr, H. and Gilmour, R. (2013), Noncovalent Interactions in Organocatalysis: Modulating Conformational Diversity and Reactivity in the MacMillan Catalyst . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7967–7971. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301864
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- WWU Münster
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB 749
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!