These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular Understanding of Reactivity and Selectivity for Methanol Oxidation at the Au/TiO2 Interface†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5780–5784, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Farnesi Camellone, M., Zhao, J., Jin, L., Wang, Y., Muhler, M. and Marx, D. (2013), Molecular Understanding of Reactivity and Selectivity for Methanol Oxidation at the Au/TiO2 Interface. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5780–5784. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301868
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within SFB 558 and by the Cluster of Excellence “RESOLV” (EXC 1069). Partial financial support from the Research Department “Interfacial Systems Chemistry” funded by RUB is gratefully acknowledged. Computational resources were provided by NIC (Jülich), Bovilab@RUB (Bochum), RV-NRW as well as PRACE (FERMI at Cineca).
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: SFB 558, EXC 1069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!