This work was supported financially by the NSFC (No. 21002068, 21172170, and 21225208). We also thank Dr. Dominique Cahard (CNRS & Université et INSA de Rouen, France) for his helpful discussions and suggestions.
Silver-Mediated Cycloaddition of Alkynes with CF3CHN2: Highly Regioselective Synthesis of 3-Trifluoromethylpyrazoles†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6255–6258, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Li, F., Nie, J., Sun, L., Zheng, Y. and Ma, J.-A. (2013), Silver-Mediated Cycloaddition of Alkynes with CF3CHN2: Highly Regioselective Synthesis of 3-Trifluoromethylpyrazoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6255–6258. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301870
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21002068, 21172170, 21225208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!