Copyright© The Nobel Foundation 2012. We thank the Nobel Foundation, Stockholm, for permission to print this lecture.
A Brief History of G-Protein Coupled Receptors (Nobel Lecture)†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6366–6378, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Lefkowitz, R. J. (2013), A Brief History of G-Protein Coupled Receptors (Nobel Lecture). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6366–6378. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301924
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!