These authors contributed equally to this work.
Plasmon Resonance Scattering Spectroscopy at the Single-Nanoparticle Level: Real-Time Monitoring of a Click Reaction†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6011–6014, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Shi, L., Jing, C., Ma, W., Li, D.-W., Halls, J. E., Marken, F. and Long, Y.-T. (2013), Plasmon Resonance Scattering Spectroscopy at the Single-Nanoparticle Level: Real-Time Monitoring of a Click Reaction . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6011–6014. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301930
This research was supported by the 973 Program (2013CB733700), the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (21125522), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91027035).
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21125522
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91027035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!