This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. We thank Dr. Thomas Güthner, AlzChem AG, D-83303 Trostberg, for helpful discussions and chemicals.
An Aluminum–Nitrogen Based Lewis Pair as an Effective Catalyst for the Oligomerization of Cyanamides: Formation of Acyclic CN Oligomers Instead of Thermodynamically Favored Cyclic Aromatic Trimers†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7135–7138, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Holtrichter-Rößmann, T., Isermann, J., Rösener, C., Cramer, B., Daniliuc, C.-G., Kösters, J., Letzel, M., Würthwein, E.-U. and Uhl, W. (2013), An Aluminum–Nitrogen Based Lewis Pair as an Effective Catalyst for the Oligomerization of Cyanamides: Formation of Acyclic CN Oligomers Instead of Thermodynamically Favored Cyclic Aromatic Trimers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7135–7138. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301970
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!