We would like to thank the University of California at Berkeley for funding and David S. Tatum for X-ray crystallography analysis.
Enantioselective Fluoroamination: 1,4-Addition to Conjugated Dienes Using Anionic Phase-Transfer Catalysis†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7724–7727, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Shunatona, H. P., Früh, N., Wang, Y.-M., Rauniyar, V. and Toste, F. D. (2013), Enantioselective Fluoroamination: 1,4-Addition to Conjugated Dienes Using Anionic Phase-Transfer Catalysis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7724–7727. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302002
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- University of California at Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!