H.A. and Y.I. were supported financially by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (MEXT). This work was also supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas, “Lifesurveyor”, from MEXT. We are grateful to the Support Unit for Bio-Material Analysis, RIKEN BSI Research Resources Center, for help with the MS analysis.
Rolling Circle Amplification in a Prokaryotic Translation System Using Small Circular RNA†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 7004–7008, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Abe, N., Hiroshima, M., Maruyama, H., Nakashima, Y., Nakano, Y., Matsuda, A., Sako, Y., Ito, Y. and Abe, H. (2013), Rolling Circle Amplification in a Prokaryotic Translation System Using Small Circular RNA . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7004–7008. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302044
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!