This work was supported by funding from the University of Pennsylvania and the Searle Scholars Program (10-SSP-214 to E.J.P.). T.T. was supported by a fellowship from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). We thank Rakesh Kohli for assistance with HRMS (NIH RR-023444) and MALDI-MS (supported by NSF MRI-0820996).
Expressed Protein Ligation at Methionine: N-Terminal Attachment of Homocysteine, Ligation, and Masking†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6210–6213, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Tanaka, T., Wagner, A. M., Warner, J. B., Wang, Y. J. and Petersson, E. J. (2013), Expressed Protein Ligation at Methionine: N-Terminal Attachment of Homocysteine, Ligation, and Masking. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6210–6213. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302065
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- University of Pennsylvania
- Searle Scholars Program. Grant Number: 10-SSP-214
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- NIH. Grant Number: RR-023444
- NSF. Grant Number: MRI-0820996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!