This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) and the European Research Council. We thank the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry Service at Swansea for conducting FT-ICR MS experiments.
Enantiopure Water-Soluble [Fe4L6] Cages: Host–Guest Chemistry and Catalytic Activity†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 7958–7962, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Bolliger, J. L., Belenguer, A. M. and Nitschke, J. R. (2013), Enantiopure Water-Soluble [Fe4L6] Cages: Host–Guest Chemistry and Catalytic Activity . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7958–7962. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302136
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!