Support of this research by the National Institutes of Health (2R37 GM036298), the European Social Fund (080935557), and the European Union integrated project, Peroxicats (265397), are gratefully acknowledged.
Driving Force for Oxygen-Atom Transfer by Heme-Thiolate Enzymes†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9238–9241, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Peter, S., Ullrich, R., Hofrichter, M. and Groves, J. T. (2013), Driving Force for Oxygen-Atom Transfer by Heme-Thiolate Enzymes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9238–9241. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302137
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2R37 GM036298
- European Social Fund. Grant Number: 080935557
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!