We thank Siti Hajar and Chew Yan Tuang for excellent technical support in cell culture and screening, and Clement Khaw (SBIC-Nikon Imaging Centre) for confocal microscopy. This study was supported by intramural funding from A*STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore) Biomedical Research Council, and a Ministry Of Education MOE2010-T2-1-025 grant to Y.-T.C. from National University of Singapore.
Visualization and Isolation of Langerhans Islets by a Fluorescent Probe PiY†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8557–8560, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, N.-Y., Lee, S.-C., Park, S.-J., Ha, H.-H., Yun, S.-W., Kostromina, E., Gustavsson, N., Ali, Y., Chandran, Y., Chun, H.-S., Bae, M., Ahn, J. H., Han, W., Radda, G. K. and Chang, Y.-T. (2013), Visualization and Isolation of Langerhans Islets by a Fluorescent Probe PiY . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8557–8560. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302149
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- A*STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore)
- Ministry Of Education. Grant Number: MOE2010-T2-1-025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!