This work was supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology Basic Research Program (grant number 2011CB809100), National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21002003, 91013003, and 21272016), the Beijing Nova Program (grant number 2010B002), and the Project Sponsored by the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry.
Photoaffinity Labeling of Small-Molecule-Binding Proteins by DNA-Templated Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 36, pages 9544–9549, September 2, 2013
How to Cite
Li, G., Liu, Y., Liu, Y., Chen, L., Wu, S., Liu, Y. and Li, X. (2013), Photoaffinity Labeling of Small-Molecule-Binding Proteins by DNA-Templated Chemistry . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9544–9549. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302161
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB809100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002003, 91013003, 21272016
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2010B002
- Project Sponsored by the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!