This work is supported by a National Science Foundation grant (1104373), an Office of Naval Research grant (N000140911118), an Army Research Office grant (W911NF-11-1-0137) to H.Y. and Y.L., and an Army Research Office MURI award (W911NF-12-1-0420) to H.Y. H.Y. and Y.L. are part of the Center for Bio-Inspired Solar Fuel Production, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001016. H.Y. is supported by the Presidential Strategic Initiative Fund from Arizona State University.
Unidirectional Scaffold-Strand Arrangement in DNA Origami†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 9031–9034, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Han, D., Jiang, S., Samanta, A., Liu, Y. and Yan, H. (2013), Unidirectional Scaffold-Strand Arrangement in DNA Origami. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9031–9034. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302177
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1104373
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N000140911118
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-0137
- Army Research Office MURI award. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0420
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001016
- Arizona State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!