This work was supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan through a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B, grant number 24760543) and Scientific Research (C, grant number 24560833), Hitachi Metals—Materials Science Foundation, and MEXT Element Strategy Initiative Project.
Ferroelectricity Driven by Twisting of Silicate Tetrahedral Chains†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8088–8092, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Taniguchi, H., Kuwabara, A., Kim, J., Kim, Y., Moriwake, H., Kim, S., Hoshiyama, T., Koyama, T., Mori, S., Takata, M., Hosono, H., Inaguma, Y. and Itoh, M. (2013), Ferroelectricity Driven by Twisting of Silicate Tetrahedral Chains . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8088–8092. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302188
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 24760543, 24560833
- Hitachi Metals—Materials Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!