The financial support of the graduate school “Building with Molecules and Nano-objects” (BuildMoNa) and the SFBTRR 67 is kindly acknowledged. We thank Regina Reppich-Sacher and Ramona Öhme for mass spectrometry.
Photoactivatable Chemokines – Controlling Protein Activity by Light†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 36, pages 9550–9553, September 2, 2013
How to Cite
Baumann, L. and Beck-Sickinger, A. G. (2013), Photoactivatable Chemokines – Controlling Protein Activity by Light . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9550–9553. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302242
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!