This work was financially supported by the NIH Director’s Innovator Award [(1DP20D006462-01), K.B.L.] and a N.J. Commission on Spinal Cord grant [(09-3085-SCR-E-0), K.B.L.]. P.T.Y. would like to acknowledge NIH Biotechnology Training Grant for support. We would like to thank Prasad Subramaniam and Nicholas Pasquale for their useful comments on the manuscript.
Multimodal Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles for Effective Stem-Cell Differentiation and Imaging†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6190–6195, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Shah, B., Yin, P. T., Ghoshal, S. and Lee, K.-B. (2013), Multimodal Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles for Effective Stem-Cell Differentiation and Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6190–6195. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302245
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: 1DP20D006462-01
- N.J. Commission on Spinal Cord. Grant Number: 09-3085-SCR-E-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!