We are grateful to Prof. Norihiro Tokitoh and Dr. Takahiro Sasamori for generous assistance to the measurement of cyclic voltammetry. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformation by Organocatalysts” from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), and by Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows to S.H.
Chemoselective Oxidation by Electronically Tuned Nitroxyl Radical Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8093–8097, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Hamada, S., Furuta, T., Wada, Y. and Kawabata, T. (2013), Chemoselective Oxidation by Electronically Tuned Nitroxyl Radical Catalysts . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8093–8097. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302261
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!