This work was financially supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province, China (grant number 2013011012-6), National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant number 21173248 and 21203229), the Hundred Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and an in-house project of the State Key Laboratory of Coal Conversion of China (grant numbers Y1BWLI1991 and Y2BWLD1931). We thank Ms. Yunmei Li, Dr. Junfeng Zhang, and Prof. Jianli Yang for Fourier transform infrared characterization and analysis.
Nanoporous Nitrogen-Doped Titanium Dioxide with Excellent Photocatalytic Activity under Visible Light Irradiation Produced by Molecular Layer Deposition†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9196–9200, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C., Li, P., Wang, G., Yu, Y., Duan, F., Chen, C., Song, W., Qin, Y. and Knez, M. (2013), Nanoporous Nitrogen-Doped Titanium Dioxide with Excellent Photocatalytic Activity under Visible Light Irradiation Produced by Molecular Layer Deposition . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9196–9200. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302329
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province, China. Grant Number: 2013011012-6
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173248, 21203229
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- State Key Laboratory of Coal Conversion of China. Grant Numbers: Y1BWLI1991, Y2BWLD1931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!