This project was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation through Ambizione fellowship PZ00P3_131935 and by Dormeur Investment Service Ltd. We thank Oliver Hartley for lab space, support, and cell lines, Thomas Huber for helpful comments, and Eric Vauthey for useful discussions and for sharing equipment including the TCSPC detection system.
Improved Super-Resolution Microscopy with Oxazine Fluorophores in Heavy Water†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8948–8951, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. F., Vérolet, Q. and Fürstenberg, A. (2013), Improved Super-Resolution Microscopy with Oxazine Fluorophores in Heavy Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8948–8951. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302341
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PZ00P3_131935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!