This work was supported by the US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, via grants DE-FG02-03ER15411 (Hawaii) and DE-FG02-04ER15570 (Florida).
A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Study on the Gas-Phase Synthesis of Toluene under Single Collision Conditions†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7186–7189, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Dangi, B. B., Parker, D. S. N., Kaiser, R. I., Jamal, A. and Mebel, A. M. (2013), A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Study on the Gas-Phase Synthesis of Toluene under Single Collision Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7186–7189. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302344
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- US Department of Energy
- Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-03ER15411, DE-FG02-04ER15570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!