A Response to the Critical Comments on “One Molecule, Two Atoms, Three Views, Four Bonds?”
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 5926–5928, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Danovich, D., Shaik, S., Rzepa, H. S. and Hoffmann, R. (2013), A Response to the Critical Comments on “One Molecule, Two Atoms, Three Views, Four Bonds?”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5926–5928. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302350
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!