We thank Dr. Benson Kariuki (Cardiff University) for the X-ray analysis of 3 c and 3 d and the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Facility, Swansea, for mass spectrometric data. We thank Cardiff University for financial support, the region Picardie (France) for a Philéas Stay scholarship (R.C.), and the DAAD for support through the Erasmus program (L.A.).
Stereoselective Rearrangements with Chiral Hypervalent Iodine Reagents†
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 7018–7022, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Farid, U., Malmedy, F., Claveau, R., Albers, L. and Wirth, T. (2013), Stereoselective Rearrangements with Chiral Hypervalent Iodine Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7018–7022. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302358
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!