We gratefully acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation (CHE-1151991, G.R.N; DMR-0821313 and CHE-1012636, C.W.) and support from the Ohio Board of Regents. X.L. acknowledges support from the Research Enhancement Program of Texas State University–San Marcos.
Self-Assembly of a Supramolecular, Three-Dimensional, Spoked, Bicycle-like Wheel†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7728–7731, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Lu, X., Li, X., Cao, Y., Schultz, A., Wang, J.-L., Moorefield, C. N., Wesdemiotis, C., Cheng, S. Z. D. and Newkome, G. R. (2013), Self-Assembly of a Supramolecular, Three-Dimensional, Spoked, Bicycle-like Wheel . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7728–7731. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302362
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-1151991, DMR-0821313, CHE-1012636
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!