We acknowledge the National Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars (no. 21225312) for financial support.
Design of Three-Dimensional Porous Carbon Materials: From Static to Dynamic Skeletons†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 7930–7932, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Lu, A.-H., Hao, G.-P. and Sun, Q. (2013), Design of Three-Dimensional Porous Carbon Materials: From Static to Dynamic Skeletons . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7930–7932. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302369
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Funds. Grant Number: 21225312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!