We thank Paul Zybarth and Timo Florian (HU Berlin), Wolfgang Caliebe (DESY—HASYLAB), and Roland Resel and Alexander Pichler (TU Graz, Austria) for experimental support, Günter Wagner (Leibniz Institut für Kristallzüchtung) for film-thickness measurements, and Armin Moser (TU Graz, Austria) for providing the software package PyGid. This research was financially supported by the Academic Vice-Rectorate of Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia) and the Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer Dienst (KAAD) (H.M.), as well as by the ARC program of the Communauté française de Belgique (grant no. 20061 to Y.G., J.Y.B., J.B.A.).
Doping of Organic Semiconductors: Impact of Dopant Strength and Electronic Coupling†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7751–7755, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Méndez, H., Heimel, G., Opitz, A., Sauer, K., Barkowski, P., Oehzelt, M., Soeda, J., Okamoto, T., Takeya, J., Arlin, J.-B., Balandier, J.-Y., Geerts, Y., Koch, N. and Salzmann, I. (2013), Doping of Organic Semiconductors: Impact of Dopant Strength and Electronic Coupling . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7751–7755. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302396
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Academic Vice-Rectorate of Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia)
- Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer Dienst (KAAD)
- ARC program of the Communauté française de Belgique. Grant Number: 20061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!