This work was supported by the US National Institutes of Health (1R01GM085128 and 1R01GM092217) to Y.T. Natural Sciences & Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) and Canada Research Chair in Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry to J.V. We thank Prof. D. K. Ro for providing the expression plasmid of LovA.
LovG: The Thioesterase Required for Dihydromonacolin L Release and Lovastatin Nonaketide Synthase Turnover in Lovastatin Biosynthesis†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6472–6475, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, W., Chooi, Y.-H., Choi, J. W., Li, S., Vederas, J. C., Da Silva, N. A. and Tang, Y. (2013), LovG: The Thioesterase Required for Dihydromonacolin L Release and Lovastatin Nonaketide Synthase Turnover in Lovastatin Biosynthesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6472–6475. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302406
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R01GM085128, 1R01GM092217
- Natural Sciences & Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Research Chair in Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!