We thank the MICINN (CTQ2010-16088/BQU), the European Research Council (Advanced Grant No. 321066), the AGAUR (2009 SGR 47), and the ICIQ Foundation for financial support. We also thank M. Raducan, and Dr. N. J. A. Martin for preliminary experiments and the ICIQ X-Ray diffraction unit for the X-ray diffraction structures.
Synthesis of (+)-Schisanwilsonene A by Tandem Gold-Catalyzed Cyclization/1,5-Migration/Cyclopropanation†
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6396–6399, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Gaydou, M., Miller, R. E., Delpont, N., Ceccon, J. and Echavarren, A. M. (2013), Synthesis of (+)-Schisanwilsonene A by Tandem Gold-Catalyzed Cyclization/1,5-Migration/Cyclopropanation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6396–6399. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302411
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16088/BQU
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 321066
- AGAUR. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 47
- ICIQ Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!