We thank the MICINN (CTQ2010-16088/BQU), the European Research Council (Advanced Grant No. 321066), the AGAUR (2009 SGR 47), and the ICIQ Foundation for financial support. We also thank M. Raducan, and Dr. N. J. A. Martin for preliminary experiments and the ICIQ X-Ray diffraction unit for the X-ray diffraction structures.
Synthesis of (+)-Schisanwilsonene A by Tandem Gold-Catalyzed Cyclization/1,5-Migration/Cyclopropanation†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6396–6399, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Gaydou, M., Miller, R. E., Delpont, N., Ceccon, J. and Echavarren, A. M. (2013), Synthesis of (+)-Schisanwilsonene A by Tandem Gold-Catalyzed Cyclization/1,5-Migration/Cyclopropanation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6396–6399. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302411
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16088/BQU
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 321066
- AGAUR. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 47
- ICIQ Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!