We thank Prof. Taniyuki Furuyama at Tohoku University for the valuable discussions, Prof. Motomu Kanai and Dr. Yuta Tanaka at the University of Tokyo for the ESI-MS measurements, and Ryoko Hirata at the University of Tokyo for the elemental analysis. This work was supported by JSPS KAKENHI (S) (No. 24229001) (to M.U.), Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) (No. 25713001) (to R.T.), National Science Foundation (DMR-1207585) (to P.K.). This research was also supported by Takeda Science Foundation, The Asahi Glass Foundation, Daiichi-Sankyo Foundation of Life Science, Mochida Memorial Foundation, Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation, Foundation NAGASE Science Technology Development, and Sumitomo Foundation (to M.U.), and Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders (to R.T.).
Copper-Mediated CC Cross-Coupling Reaction of Monocarba-closo-dodecaborate Anion for the Synthesis of Functional Molecules†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8017–8021, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Kanazawa, J., Takita, R., Jankowiak, A., Fujii, S., Kagechika, H., Hashizume, D., Shudo, K., Kaszyński, P. and Uchiyama, M. (2013), Copper-Mediated CC Cross-Coupling Reaction of Monocarba-closo-dodecaborate Anion for the Synthesis of Functional Molecules . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8017–8021. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302448
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- JSPS. Grant Number: 24229001
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 25713001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1207585
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Daiichi-Sankyo Foundation of Life Science
- Mochida Memorial Foundation
- Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation
- Foundation NAGASE Science Technology Development
- Sumitomo Foundation
- Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!