Funding from the Ministerio de Economía, grants numbers CTQ2008-04444/BQA and CTQ2011-27874, the Basque Government, and the EU, ITN-EuroGlycoArrays grant, is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Juan Etxebarria, CIC biomaGUNE, for help with production and analysis of lectin arrays, Prof. Jim Paulson, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla and Peter Both, University of Manchester, for providing us with clones for the expression of recombinant glycosyltransferases. MALDI-TOF MS=matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Analysis of Microarrays by MALDI-TOF MS†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7477–7481, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Beloqui, A., Calvo, J., Serna, S., Yan, S., Wilson, I. B. H., Martin-Lomas, M. and Reichardt, N. C. (2013), Analysis of Microarrays by MALDI-TOF MS . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7477–7481. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302455
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- Ministerio de Economía. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-04444/BQA, CTQ2011-27874
- Basque Government
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!