This work was supported by EPSRC, the Leverhulme Trust, and the Royal Society U.K., and the National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan (Contract Nos. NSC 101-2113M-002-014-MY3 and NSC 101-2923M-007-003) and the Mitsubishi Chemical Group, Science and Technology Research Center, Inc. We are grateful to Chia-Han Chen for assistance in fitting data and preparing figures, and Tsung-Han Lin for providing an ultrafast personal computer in this work.
Nanosegregation and Neighbor-Cation Control of Photoluminescence in Carbidonitridosilicate Phosphors†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8102–8106, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, W.-Y., Yoshimura, F., Ueda, K., Shimomura, Y., Sheu, H.-S., Chan, T.-S., Greer, H. F., Zhou, W., Hu, S.-F., Liu, R.-S. and Attfield, J. P. (2013), Nanosegregation and Neighbor-Cation Control of Photoluminescence in Carbidonitridosilicate Phosphors . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8102–8106. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302494
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Leverhulme Trust
- Royal Society U.K.
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 101-2113M-002-014-MY3, NSC 101-2923M-007-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!