We thank Dr. Peter Mayer (LMU Munich) for the determination of the X-ray structure and Dr. Martin Sumser (LMU Munich) for many helpful discussions. This work was supported by the European Science Foundation (ERC grant no. 268795 to D.T.) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (PhD fellowship to M.S.).
Optical Control of TRPV1 Channels†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 37, pages 9845–9848, September 9, 2013
How to Cite
Stein, M., Breit, A., Fehrentz, T., Gudermann, T. and Trauner, D. (2013), Optical Control of TRPV1 Channels . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9845–9848. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302530
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- European Science Foundation. Grant Number: 268795
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!