We thank the CDC of Taiwan for providing the W135 bacteria strain. This work was supported by Academia Sinica and National Science Council, Taiwan. (Grant no NSC 99-2113M-001-008-MY2 and NSC 101-2628M-001-004-MY2 to C.-Y.W.)
Synthesis of Neisseria meningitidis Serogroup W135 Capsular Oligosaccharides for Immunogenicity Comparison and Vaccine Development†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9157–9161, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C.-H., Li, S.-T., Lin, T.-L., Cheng, Y.-Y., Sun, T.-H., Wang, J.-T., Cheng, T.-J. R., Mong, K. K. T., Wong, C.-H. and Wu, C.-Y. (2013), Synthesis of Neisseria meningitidis Serogroup W135 Capsular Oligosaccharides for Immunogenicity Comparison and Vaccine Development. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9157–9161. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302540
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Academia Sinica
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2113M-001-008-MY2, NSC 101-2628M-001-004-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!